The Menifee Valley Chamber of Commerce is your voice in Menifee and as an active and strategic Chamber partner you will be able to share in its growth and development. Membership in the Menifee Valley Chamber of Commerce provides businesses with a platform for effectively developing strong relationships with other businesses.
The Southwest California Legislative Council is a business advocacy coalition focusing on sustainable job growth for our region and the state.
Founded in 2004, the Southwest California Legislative Council is the regional business advocacy coalition of the
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce,
- Murrieta Chamber of Commerce,
- Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce,
- Menifee Valley Chamber of Commerce and,
- Perris Valley Chamber of Commerce and,
- Wildomar Chamber of Commerce.
In 2015 the SWCLC will meet at noon on the 3rd Monday of the month at:
Mt. San Jacinto College, Menifee Campus
Building 800 (The Library)
We Mean Business
We hold our elected officials accountable to issues that impact job creation throughout Southwest California. Find out how our elected officials rank on those issues by following the above link to the 2014 Legislative Report Card.
- The SWCLC board consists of 18 voting members, five representatives appointed by the board of directors from each of the three founding chambers and one representative each from the Wildomar Chamber, the Menifee Valley Chamber and the Perris Valley Chamber.
- SWCLC voting membership shall be a general representative makeup of the six chambers and a balance of industry representation.
- SWCLC board membership is open to all Chamber members in good standing.
- SWCLC meetings are open to all members of the Temecula Valley, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore Valley, Menifee, Perris and Wildomar Chambers of Commerce.
For more information please visit us at: http://southwestca.biz/