- How to Check Your Financial Adviser June 15, 2019Here are some tips on how to conduct research before choosing a financial professional to help manage your money.
- Confused About Financial Advisers? You're Not Alone June 15, 2019The business of financial advice has, for investors, always been confusing and opaque. New rules meant to help clear it up may not help much.
- Auto Consolidation Is Vital but Needs a Crisis June 15, 2019Most successful auto mergers are born of crisis. Even if Fiat Chrysler finds a deal with Renault, investors shouldn’t expect a broader consolidation wave until industry profits look a lot shakier.
- Stocks Slip Amid Middle East Tensions June 14, 2019U.S. stocks meandered lower in quiet trading Friday as tepid economic data and rising tensions in the Middle East added to concerns over growth and trade.
- Chewy Shares Surge in Market Debut June 14, 2019Shares of Chewy opened above its initial-public-offering price as the online pet-products retailer made its trading debut on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Dueling Bond Markets Send Mixed Message on Risk June 14, 2019U.S. bond markets sent mixed signals about risk as investors jumped back into funds that buy risky corporate debt, while Treasury bond yields hovered near record lows, reflecting concerns about slowing economic growth.
- Investors Find Blue Apron Split Hard to Digest June 14, 2019A reverse stock split may not be the right recipe for beleaguered meal-kit company Blue Apron Holdings. Its shares dropped more than 10% cents a day after its board approved a 1-for-15 split.
- Gold Nears 14-Month High June 14, 2019Prices of the precious metal climbed as concerns about the health of China’s economy hit riskier commodities and tensions in the Middle East boosted haven assets.
- Oil Demand Takes a Hit From Cooling Economic Growth June 14, 2019A cooling global economy could mean slower oil demand growth in 2019 even while oil producers maintain plentiful supply, the International Energy Agency said.
- Record Low Inflation Expectations Bolster U.S. Government Bonds June 14, 2019Treasury prices are rising again Friday, with the 10-year yield briefly falling below 2.08% amid an inflation sentiment reading that touched a record low.
- Canyon Crest gas station approved over neighbors’ traffic, environmental concerns June 15, 2019Neighbors near the proposed development, northeast of Sycamore Canyon Boulevard and Central Avenue and bordering the 215, immediately began raising money to fund legal action.
- Rallies aimed at impeaching Trump being held around Southern California today June 15, 2019More than 140 rallies were planned throughout the country, with at least 16 of those planned for Southern California. Counter-protests in support of the president were also scheduled.
- Police: 1 dead, at least 2 injured in shooting at Costco store in Corona; suspect in custody June 15, 2019Witnesses reported hearing multiple shots fired inside the warehouse store, prompting a huge police response
- 16-year-old boy dead after off-road-vehicle crash on Morongo reservation June 15, 2019The California Highway Patrol said neither the driver nor passenger were wearing seat belts or helmets.
- 5 things to know about the new regional firefighting coordination center June 15, 2019The 12-acre site just east of March Air Reserve Base in Riverside County replaces an approximately two-acre site on Mulberry Street near downtown Riverside.
- Pair who ran sex-trafficking operation in Hemet are sentenced June 14, 2019Over eight months, 14 females — 10 of them under 18 years old — were identified as sex-trafficking victims managed by the defendants.
- Elite team of skaters heads to World Roller Games to honor slain Grand Terrace rink owner June 14, 2019Next month, four skaters from the Cal Skate-based Academy of Champions club will vie for gold in Barcelona, Spain.
- Canyons, Soboba Casino Resort’s fine dining option, to start serving brunch June 14, 2019The Sunday brunch, which includes champagne, will start on Father's Day.
- Highway 74 from Hemet to Idyllwild will open 20 hours a day on summer weekends June 14, 2019The bad news, officials said, is that another mountain road -- Highway 243 -- is so badly damaged it will be closed all summer.
- Here are the newest graduates of the Riverside County Master Gardener program June 14, 2019Master Gardeners are volunteers trained by University of California Cooperative Extension advisers to help people become better gardeners
- Rare 1885 Queen Anne fixer in Tustin’s historic Old Town seeks $750,000 June 15, 2019When it was new, the cottage was home to the preacher of the local Presbyterian church.
- Messy snacks can mar your picture-perfect open house June 15, 2019Keep the refreshments in check to protect your new floors and freshly painted walls.
- Tips on keeping personal info safe from online threats June 15, 2019The lines of privacy have blurred in our “share everything” social media culture. People are sharing aspects of their personal life that they never did before, giving criminals a leg up.
- A new development: How does that work? June 15, 2019Understanding the availability and cost to build or retrofit will be key first steps.
- Goodman Group, an Australia property development firm, in escrow to buy former Boeing C-17 property in Long Beach June 15, 2019A development project similar to Long Beach's Douglas Park could soon be coming to the 93-acre site.
- Irvine, Tustin home sales tumble 16% in O.C. worst slump since 2012 June 14, 2019Homebuying in Irvine and Tustin fell 16% in what was Orange County slowest nine months of sales since 2012. For nine consecutive months through April, CoreLogic housing stats show countywide sales failing to top the year-ago period. We wanted to see how these lethargic sales trends played out at the neighborhood level knowing that homebuying […]
- Broadcom shares fall as chipmaker warns on trade war impact June 14, 2019After the market closed on Thursday, Broadcom reduced its 2019 revenue forecast by $2 billion, saying customers are trimming orders because of the trade tensions.
- Report: California’s growth has slowed, but a recession isn’t looming June 14, 2019California's gross state product -- the total value of its goods and services -- rose 3.5% last year, faster than the nation and among the fastest growing states.
- Chewy soars in trading debut after $1.02 billion IPO June 14, 2019Chewy’s shares rose as much as 88% in the first hour of trading Friday from the $22 offer price.
- Orange County restaurants shut down by health inspectors (June 6-14) June 14, 2019Restaurants and other food businesses closed by health inspectors in Orange County from June 6 to June 14.
Our Facebook Feed
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Menifee KEEP Business Walk June 2019! #CityOfMenifee #MenifeeValleyChamberofCommerce #MenifeeKEEPBusinessWalk ... See MoreSee Less
June 28th 7:30AM Regional Economic Impact Breakfast
Please follow the link to reserve your tickets:
$15 for members / $20 non-members.
Guest Speakers: Michael Hestrin Riverside District Attorney & Emerson Figueroa Research Data Specialist Dept of EDD
#MVCC2019 #CityofMenifee #RegionalEconomicImpactBreakfast #WeAreMenifee #JoinTheChamberToday #MenifeeValleyChamberofCommerce ... See MoreSee Less
Menifee Valley Chamber shared a post.
4 days ago
"This ain't our first Rodeo"
REMINDER: Business Social Hosted by LCL Realty on
June 12th from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Raffle Prizes,50/50 Raffles, Mechanical Bull Riding and $100 Gift Card to the longest Ride. Tons of Food, Drinks & Prizes. Come Show up and Show out at the next June mixer! #RodeoTheme #LCLRealty #MVCC #MVCC2019 #June2019 #MenifeeValleyChamberofCommerce #BusinessSocial #WeareMenifee #Jointhechambertoday #CityofMenifee ... See MoreSee Less